Slow Cooker Chicken Curry with Quinoa
"Chicken, quinoa, and apples, combine in this tasty, easy curry!"
* 1 1/2 pounds diced chicken breast meat
* 3/4 cup chopped onion
* 1 1/4 cups chopped celery
* 1 3/4 cups chopped Granny Smith apples
* 1 cup chicken broth
* 1/4 cup nonfat milk
* 1 tablespoon curry powder
* 1/4 teaspoon paprika
* 1/3 cup quinoa
1. Place the chicken, onion, celery, apple, chicken broth, milk, curry powder, and paprika into a slow cooker; stir until mixed. Cover, and cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours. Stir in the quinoa during the final 35 minutes of cooking. Serve when quinoa is tender.
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 188 | Total Fat: 3.2g | Cholesterol: 60mg