Chicken with Peas and Quinoa
By: Campbell's Kitchen
"Ever tried Quinoa? It makes a nice substitute for rice or couscous, and this recipe is a delicious introduction to its fabulous taste and texture."
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken tenders
* 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
* 1 cup uncooked quinoa
* 1 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
* 1 (24 ounce) jar Prego® Veggie Smart Smooth & Simple Italian Sauce
* 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
1. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet and keep warm.
2. Add the paprika and quinoa to the skillet and stir to coat. Stir in the stock and sauce and heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the quinoa is tender. Stir in the peas. Return the chicken to the skillet. Cook until the chicken is cooked through.
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 503 | Total Fat: 11.1g | Cholesterol: 65mg