Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
By: Mary Bane
"Quick and easy to prepare, and the kids love it too!"
* 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1/2 cup honey
* 1/2 cup prepared mustard
* 1 teaspoon dried basil
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Mix well. Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and brush to cover.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 232 | Total Fat: 3.7g | Cholesterol: 67mg