Sunday, January 2, 2011

Well I just barely missed my goal from last year of posting 365 recipes, but this year I will try a bit harder to stay on top of things. I have received a lot of feedback from the blog and many of you have found it to make your life a little bit easier. I will at one point write a cookbook I think. It is one of my goals and I really think it is something I can accomplish. Just leave me a comment or email me if you are looking for a certain type of recipe or just any ideas of recipes you need or want to try. We are looking a bit on the healthier side this year, but you can still enjoy desserts and treats especially if you eat them less often and maybe even tweek the recipes a little to make them healthier. Thanks for following this blog and I want to wish you a Very Happy and Healthy New Year.


Honey Whole Wheat Bread
By: Kathy Nowell
"Honey whole wheat bread for a bread machine. This bread is very tasty."

Original Recipe Yield 1 -1 pound loaf

Ingredients

* 1 1/8 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
* 3 tablespoons honey
* 1/3 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
* 1 1/2 cups bread flour
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast

Directions

1. Add ingredients according to the manufacturer's directions to your bread machine. Use the wheat bread cycle and light color setting.

Nutritional Information open nutritional information

Amount Per Serving Calories: 180 | Total Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 0mg

No comments:

Post a Comment