Orange Sherbet Salad
* 2 packages orange flavored gelatin
* 1 cup boiling water
* 1 cup orange juice
* 1 pint orange sherbet
* 1 can Mandarin oranges, drained and cut up
* 1 can (8 to 9 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
* 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1 cup miniature marshmallows
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add fruit juice and sherbet. Stir until sherbet is melted. Add fruit and chill until firm. Combine sour cream and marshmallows; spread over top of salad just before serving.
Orange sherbet salad serves 10.