Blueberry Jello Salad
* 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice
* 2 packages (3 ounces each) blackberry or black raspberry Jello
* 3 cups boiling water
* 1 can (15 ounces) blueberries, drained
* 8 ounces sour cream (1 cup)
* 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup sugar
* chopped nuts
Blueberry Jello Salad Directions
Drain pineapple; reserve juice. Dissolve Jello in boiling water; stir in reserved pineapple juice. Chill until slightly set, about the consistency of unbeaten egg white. Stir in pineapple and blueberries. Pour into a 9 1/2 x 6 x 2-inch pan; chill until firm. Combine sour cream, cream cheese, and sugar; mix well until smooth and well blended. Spread over blueberry Jello salad and top with chopped pecans or walnuts.
Blueberry Jello gelatin salad serves 6 to 8.