Pizza Roll-Up Bento Lunch
* 1 8-inch whole-wheat flour tortilla
* 2 tablespoons prepared pizza sauce
* 12 leaves baby spinach
* 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella
* 1/2 cup cucumber spears
* 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
* 2 tablespoons low-fat creamy dressing, such as ranch
* 1 cup small watermelon pieces
* 6 chocolate wafer cookies
1. Place tortilla on a plate and spread pizza sauce over it. Top with an even layer of spinach and sprinkle cheese on top. Microwave on High until the cheese is just melted, about 45 seconds. Carefully roll the tortilla up. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing into pieces, if desired. Pack the slices in a medium container.
2. Pack cucumber and cauliflower in another medium container. Nestle a small, dip-size container among the vegetables and add dressing.
3. Pack watermelon in one small container and cookies in another small container.
Tips & Notes
* Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate the pizza roll-up for up to 1 day.
Per serving: 419 calories; 11 g fat (2 g sat, 1 g mono); 14 mg cholesterol; 65 g carbohydrates; 16 g protein; 6 g fiber; 679 mg sodium; 415 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (60% daily value), Vitamin A (25% dv), Calcium (21% dv), Iron (15% dv).
4 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fruit, 1 vegetable, 1 carbohydrate (other), 1 medium-fat meat