Kneaders Three Cheese Cauliflower Soup
by: - Tami Vincent
¼ cup Butter
1 cup Green Onion
1 head Cauliflower
1½ TBSP Garlic
2¾ cup Cheddar Cheese
3 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
2 1/3 cup Shirley J's White Cheddar Base
2 qts Water (hot)
1. In a pot, place butter, chopped green onion and cauliflower( just break apart. Leave in fairly large pieces).
2. Cook on Medium heat with the lid on stirring occasionally until vegetables are well cooked. About 25 min. The cauliflower will become very soft and you will then have bite size pieces in the soup.
3. Roast garlic in a pan until slightly brown. Add to vegetables and stir well.
4. Add hot water and Shirley J's white cheddar base mix. Using a whisk, stir until the Shirley J's in completely incorporated. Heat to 140 degrees.
5. Slowly add cheddar cheese and crumbled pepper jack into the pot. Stirring while adding.
6. Simmer soup until it reaches 160 degrees. About 10 min.
Copyright 2010 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved.